Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What the hell?

This is the first post for the "All The Billies" blog. First, an explanation of the name. All The Billies refers to Rockabilly, Psychobilly, Hillbilly, and Hellbilly (i.e. All of 'em). I am doing this because I cannot find a blog that features info on these styles of music and they need some representin'. I'm here to move the genre out of the backwoods and into the forefront of the Internet collective. I hope to include reviews, interviews, video, and backlogue info in upcoming posts. I hope to stick to these genres exclusively, however this isn't the only type of music that I listen to so I might be tempted to stray. (but hell it's my blog)

Please be patient as this is my first blog. Give me suggestions, advice, links, and hints whenever you can. I hope this can become something that the "Billy" community can get on and ride!!

No comments: